BPP Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the recruitment form, BPP recruitment application portal (www.bpp.gov.ng), BPP recruitment requirements, and how to apply for the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for an BPP job on the BPP recruitment portal/website www.bpp.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the BPP recruitment application is free.
The BPP recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the Bureau Of Public Procurement.
- NCAT Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Training Date
- FMARD Shortlisted Candidates
- FIRS Training Date
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
BPP Recruitment Requirements
Before you can be successfully shortlisted you need to meet certain requirements that BPP has set for all interested candidates.
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
It’s necessary to note, as, of the time of this publication, the BPP recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the BPP recruitment Login Portal on www.bpp.gov.ng to know when the form is out.
The Eligible States For BPP Recruitment
Below are the eligible States for the BPP recruitment exercise.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment
To successfully apply for the BPP recruitment, login www.bpp.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.bpp.gov.ng Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the BPP login portal
- Upload credentials
BPP Recruitment Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the BPP recruitment exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the BPP recruitment website on (www.bpp.gov.ng) to know when the recruitment exercise is closing and also to get other BPP recruitment news.
FAQ On BPP Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on BPP Recruitment.
What are the opportunities in BPP?
- – Business Administrator.
- – Business Team Leader/Supervisor.
- – Operations/Departmental Manager.
- – Chartered Manager.
- – Associate Project Manager.
- – Improvement Specialist.
Is BPP currently recruiting?
How do I register with BPP in Nigeria?
- Log into the system through the domain; federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng or the Categorization and Classification System link on the Bureau’s website, www.bpp.gov.ng.
- Click on an icon labelled “Contractor Registration” to register your firm
- Click on Icon Register Now.