Apparently, how to buy Eclipse Crypto is one of the major challenges faced by most people who wish to buy Eclipse cryptocurrency and store it in their crypto wallet for either short or long-term investment.
In this guide, we’ll show a detailed guide on how to buy Eclipse Crypto on Trust Wallet and other exchanges that offer the Eclipse Crypto (ECP) token, what is the Eclipse Crypto token, and the features of the Eclipse crypto token and the projects backing this Eclipse token.
Before we proceed to how to buy Eclipse Crypto on Trust Wallet, let’s have a quick look at what Eclipse Crypto is and its features.
What is Eclipse Crypto Token All About?
The Eclipse Cryptocurrency token (ECP) is one of the fastest-growing crypto tokens in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry in recent times.
The Eclipse Crypto was initially developed as a meme token and it turned out to gain massive popularity and acceptance in the crypto industry.
Eclipse crypto was created on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and the team behind this Eclipse token project has gone ahead to develop several great protocols and utilities which would foster the massive adoption of this Eclipse token.
Features of Eclipse Crypto Token
The Eclipse coin has one of the most interesting features in the crypto and blockchain space which makes it very promising in the nearest future.
Eclipse was created under the Binance Smart Coin (BSC) and its liquidity is locked for a period of five years.
In order to ensure transparency and to avoid manipulation price of the Eclipse token, this token is not held by developers or founders in their wallets.
All holders of the Eclipse crypto token are rewarded according to the quantity of the token they’re holding.
On the other hand, a transaction fee of 3% fee is been sent to holders on every Eclipse transaction made.
In order to ensure a limited supply of the token which would further strengthen and foster the increase in price, the Eclipse protocol occasionally burns tokens which reduces the liquidity and circulating supply.
It might interest you to know that as of May 2021, Eclipse has over 180,000 holders and the number of holders has been on an exponential increase since then.
Let’s now break down the step-by-step procedures on how to buy Eclipse cryptocurrency on Trust Wallet.
How To Buy Eclipse Crypto
If you’ve ever searched for “how do I buy Eclipse crypto”?, here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy Eclipse crypto token on Trust Wallet with ease.
1. Download Trust Wallet On Your Device
Downloading Trust Wallet on either your mobile phone or laptop is the first step to take if you want to buy Eclipse crypto on Trust Wallet.
To download Trust Wallet, proceed to Playstore or Apple Store and search for “Trust Wallet”.
Thereafter, download and instore the Trust Wallet App on your device.
After you’ve installed the Trust Wallet App, you’d be required to “Create a new Wallet”.
During the process of creating the wallet, a “recovery phrase” would be assigned to you.
Do not share your recovery phrase with anybody as someone can easily hack your Trust Wallet with your recovery phrase.
Finally, you would be required to verify your recovery phrase after which your new wallet address would be created.
2. Copy Your Smart Chain Address On Trust Wallet
The second stage on how to buy Eclipse crypto on Trust Wallet is to copy your smart chain address on your Trust Wallet.
- Various cryptocurrencies will appear on your Trust Wallet interface.
- Tap on the “Smart Chain” option on your Trust Wallet to open your Smart Chain wallet.
- You will see four icons namely; “Send”, “Receive”, “Copy”, and “More” on your Smart Chain wallet.
- Click on “Copy” to copy your Smart Chain wallet address to your clipboard.
- Safely store the “Smart Chain” as you’d need to transfer BNB to this address later on during the process of buying Eclipse cryptocurrency on Trust Wallet.
3. Buy BNB On Binance
The third step on how to buy Eclipse crypto is to buy BNB coin on Binance or on any of your preferred exchanges.
You can only buy Eclipse with BNB.
However, there’re many ways and exchanges to buy BNB; you can decide to buy BNB from Binance, Coinbase, or even from Crypto.com with your crypto.com card without hassle.
Although it’s more economical to buy BNB from Binance because of their low BNB transaction fee of (0.1%) as compared to other exchanges which charge higher fees.
- Now, you’d need to download the Binance crypto app on either Google Play Store or Apple Store depending on the device you’re using.
- Proceed to log in or create a new account with Binance and verify your profile.
- Thereafter, navigate to “Buy” and tap on “BNB”.
- Then buy a minimum of 0.1 BNB because you can only withdraw a minimum of 0.1 BNB on Binance.
4. Transfer BNB From Binance To Trust Wallet
At this juncture, you would need to transfer the BNB that you bought from Binance to your Trust Wallet Smart Chain wallet address.
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to transfer BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet Smart Chain Address.
- Login to your Binance account.
- Navigate to your Binance wallet.
- Click on “Withdraw” and then click the “BNB” option on your Binance wallet.
- Then, a “Withdraw BNB” page will pop up.
- On the “Withdraw BNB” page, you’ll see multiple fields including “Address”, “Network”, and “Amount”.
- Ensure you have correctly copied your Trust Wallet Smart Chain address as any mistake in the address will lead to the total loss of your assets.
- Then carefully paste your Smart Chain address into the address field.
- Ensure that the Network field is “BEP20 (BSC)”.
- Change the Network field to “BEP20 (BSC)” if it’s not already on “BEP20 (BSC)”.
- Finally, enter the amount of BNB that you want to withdraw and tap on “Withdraw” to withdraw it.
- This will transfer your BNB to your Smart Chain wallet on Trust Wallet.
- Within 30 minutes, you will receive the BNB you transferred on your Trust Wallet Smart Chain wallet.
5. Copy Eclipse Address
You need to correctly copy Eclipse’s crypto Address since our main intent is to buy Eclipse.
Copying the Eclipse crypto address would enable you to import it to Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap later on.
- At this juncture, proceed to CoinMarketCap.com and search for “Eclipse”.
- After it opens, scroll down until you reach the “Contracts” tab.
- Now click on the duplicate icon to copy Eclipse’s contract address.
6. Add Eclipse To Trust Wallet
This is a very important step in the process of buying Eclipse cryptocurrency on the Trust Wallet Crypto App.
Since you’ve already copied the Eclipse crypto token contract address, you can now import it to Trust Wallet.
Follow the steps below in order for you to add the Eclipse crypto token to Trust Wallet.
- Open and log in to your Trust Wallet app.
- Navigate to your wallet.
- Click on the “Settings” option located at the top right corner of the Trust Wallet app.
- Thereafter, the “Manage” page will pop up.
- There on the “Manage” page, a list of cryptocurrencies will pop up which you can either disable or enable.
- Locate the search bar and paste the Eclipse contract address that you copied in the foregoing step.
- Finally, click on the “Switch” to add Eclipse to your wallet.
At this point, you will be able to see Eclipse crypto tokens in your wallet on the Trust Wallet app.
7. Enable the DApp Browser on Trust Wallet
At this point, you are required to enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
The function of the DApp browser is to enable you to use decentralized applications on Trust Wallet like PancakeSwap because you won’t be able to use these decentralized applications without the DApp browser.
If you don’t have the DApp browser enabled, you won’t be able to use them.
Here are the steps by step guide on how to enable the DApp browser.
- Open a browser like Chrome or Firefox
- Paste this address on the URL field of the browser: “trust://browser_enable” and click “Go”.
- Thereafter, open the page on Trust Wallet.
8. Swap BNB for Eclipse on PancakeSwap
Swapping BNB for Eclipse is the final stage of how to buy Eclipse Crypto on Trust Wallet.
At this point, you now have BNB in your Trust Wallet which you previously transferred.
Here are the steps on how to swap your BNB for an Eclipse crypto token.
- Click on the “Browser” icon to enable you to browse decentralized applications.
- Then scroll down to the “Popular” header.
- Click on “PancakeSwap.” to open PancakeSwap.
- Tap on the “Connect” button.
- Then a pop-up containing a list of wallets that you can choose from will appear such as “MathWallet”, “Metamask”, “TrustWallet”, and so on.
- Thereafter, click on “Trust Wallet” to connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
The procedures outlined above are the step-by-step guides on how to buy Eclipse Crypto on Trust Wallet, PancakeSwap, and other exchanges.
FAQ On How To Buy Eclipse Crypto
Here are the frequently asked questions on how to Buy Eclipse Crypto token on Coinbase, Trust Wallet, or on PancakeSwap.
How Do I Buy Eclipse Crypto?
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to buy Eclipse Crypto on PancakeSwap or Trust Wallet.
- Firstly, connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
- Secondly, click on the “V1 (old)” button.
- A “Checkbox” will appear.
- Tap the on checkbox and tap “Continue to V1 Anyway.”
- At this point, you’d need to switch to PancakeSwap V1 because PancakeSwap V2 doesn’t support Eclipse token.
- Then select your desired currency and paste Eclipse’s contract address in the relevant field.
- Eclipse Crypto gets imported to PancakeSwap.
- Now input the required amount of BNB to be swapped for Eclipse.
Is Eclipse Crypto on Coinbase?
Eclipse Cryptocurrency token is not supported on Coinbase.
However, Eclipse crypto is on Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap.
What Platform is Eclipse Crypto on?
The Eclipse Crypto token is built on the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) and it’s currently supported on Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap.
Is Eclipse Coin On Binance?
Eclipse crypto token is not listed on Binance for trading as of the present.
If you carefully follow the step-by-step procedures on how to buy Eclipse Crypto on Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap as discussed below, you would be able to buy fair Eclipse crypto token on Trust Wallet without hassle.