Let’s guide you on how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria.
How to make peanut for sale in Nigeria is one of the most sought after information by people who are looking for side hustles that they can start with little capital that would fetch them good income in Nigeria.
The good part of starting a peanut baking business in Nigeria is that it’s not capital intensive and you can comfortably start making peanut for sale even from the comfort of your home without having to rent a shop.
Another advantage of starting a peanut business is that you can do it as a side hustle while retaining your main work and still make good money from it.
Also, another good part of this business is that any and everybody can profitably do this business; whether you’re a sit-at-home mother, a student, or a full-time employee.
It might also interest you to know that the demand for peanut burger in Nigeria is very high due to its sweet crunchy taste, thus providing enough market which presents massive sales for the producers of peanut burgers in Nigeria.
With all these been said, nothing should hold you back from starting to make peanuts either as a side hustle or as a full-time work after reading this comprehensive article on how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria.
Here in this article, we’re going to cover in detail the step-by-step procedures on how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria, how to make money selling peanut, how to make peanut with pictures, the ingredients for making peanuts crunchy, how to package peanut burger for sale, the equipment used in making peanuts and many more.
What Is Peanut Crunchy Burger?
Peanut burger is a widely known snack in all parts of the world that is eaten by both kids and adults.
Peanut crunchy is made by coating fried groundnut with floor mixing and deep-frying it.
How To Start A Profitable Peanut Business In Nigeria
Peanut making business is a very profitable and untapped business opportunity in Nigeria.
However, just as in every other business, before you start to make peanut for sale in Nigeria, it’s pertinent you first learn the ethics of the business before venturing into it.
Now, let’s walk you down to how to start a peanut business in Nigeria.
1. Learn How To Make Peanut From An Expert
Unarguably, to be successful in anything you’re doing or about to venture into, you should first invest in knowledge and the right information and how to make peanuts for commercial purpose is not an exemption.
You should go and learn how to bake peanut burger from someone who is already in the business and is largely successful in the business which would definitely have some monetary implications.
On the other hand, if you’re not buoyant to pay someone to teach you how to make peanut crunchy, you can search for tutorials on YouTube on how to make peanut for commercial purposes as there’re lots of information about how to bake peanut on the platform.
2. Conduct Market Research
Marketing research includes surveying your environment to know how to source raw materials, your potential customers how to distribute the baked peanut crunchy to your customers, and identifying your competitors to ascertain their weaknesses and capitalize on them to gain massive sales.
3. Create A Viable Business Plan
Creating a business plan is the next step in starting a peanut burger business in Nigeria.
Your business plan should include the ingredients and types of equipment needed for the baking of the peanut, how to produce the peanut burger, what quantity to produce, your target audience, your mode of distribution, expansion strategies, and how to stand out from your competitors and many more.
Your business plan should be viable, strategic, and realistic with respect to the resources available to you.
Ingredients Needed To Start Making Peanut Burger For Sale In Nigeria
Below are the necessary ingredients required to start a peanut crunchy business in Nigeria.
- Baking powder
- Groundnut oil for deep-frying
Equipments Needed To Start Making Peanut Crunchy For Sale In Nigeria
Here are the equipments necessary to start a peanut business in Nigeria.
- Frying pan
- Sealing machine
- Frying spoon
- Sealing machine
- Source of fire
Procedures On How To Make Peanut For Sale In Nigeria
Below is the step-by-step procedures on how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria.
- Carefully sieve your flour into a very clean bowl. Then add salt, sugar and baking powder and thoroughly mix them together.
- Secondly, take another clean bowl and break the eggs you intend to use for the peanut baking into it and thoroughly stir it until it becomes watery.
- Thirdly, take another clean and wider bowl and pour groundnut into it and pick out the spoilt groundnuts, dirt, and stones.
- Then soak the peanut in hot water for 15 minutes. Wash and allow water to drain.
- Now, pour salt and mix with the peanut and spray them on a tray or flat surface to dry.
- Spread tablespoons of your thoroughly turned egg and add your desired flavour to it and thoroughly turn.
- Ensure you hold the edge of the bowl and rotate the groundnut use your hand to separate any nuts that gum together until all the groundnut are coated with the egg.
- Then pour flour into it and stir it. Do this gradually until everything is well mixed.
- Now, put your frying pan on fire, pour a rational quantity of groundnut oil into it and allow the oil to be hot, then deep fry the peanuts burger until the colour changes to a golden brown.
- When the peanut turns golden brown, gently and carefully pack them out from the oil and put them into a sieve to drain the oil.
- After the oil has drained, pour out the freshly baked peanut burger on a flat surface and allow it to get cold.
- At this point, your peanut is ready for consumption.
- Now attractively package your peanut crunchy for sale.
The above is simply a step-by-step procedure of how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria.
Note: Packaging is king in marketing.
You can have the best product and if you fail to package it well, you would likely have a low turnover in sales.
How Profitable Is Peanut Business In Nigeria
Peanut burger making is a very profitable and untapped business in Nigeria.
Peanut making and selling is not capital intensive to start as you can start out with as little as 20,000 Naira capital and scale up gradually as you progress.
From the research conducted by our team, those who’re into making peanut for commercial purposes affirmed that the business is highly profitable.
According to them, if you spend 50,000 Naira on producing a peanut burgers, you can make a pure profit of 15,000 Naira from it after sales excluding miscellaneous expenses.
Hence, you can make serious money selling peanut as a side hustle or as a full-time worker in Nigeria.
Congratulations. If you read till this point, you must have learnt the step-by-step procedures of how to make peanut for sale in Nigeria, how to make money selling peanut in Nigeria, ingredients in making peanut crunchy, equipments for making peanut, how much is 75cl of peanut burger, how to package peanut burger for sale, and many more.