The Nigeria Customs Service Portal Login: Here’s a complete guide on how to access the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment form, the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal login (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment application form. Remember you can always apply for a Nigeria Customs Service job on the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal/website (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment application is free.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the Nigeria Customs Service.
Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to access the Nigeria Customs Service (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) portal login and start filling out the online application form.
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- NPower Creative Recruitment
- NPower Test Portal Login
- NPower Health Recruitment
- Npower Tech Recruitment
- NPower Tax Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- FERMA Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigeria Customs Service Eligible LGA For The Recruitment Exercise.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Porta
Follow the steps below to access the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment website (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) portal login.
- Visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Click “I’m interested”
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
You must have the following requirements to be eligible for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise.
1. Nationality: Nigerian
2. Age: 18-30
3. Chest Measurement (Male): 0.87
4. Minimum Height: 1.62 meters
5. Mode Of Identification: National ID, International Passport, etc.
6. Academic Qualifications:: WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
7. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
8. Candidate must not be less than 1.62 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
9. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
10. The candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
11. The candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
12. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
13. Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC, etc can also apply
However, it is important to note that the Nigeria Customs Service application form is totally free. Do not pay money to any individual in exchange for the application form. The form can be obtained online at the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment website (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) portal login.
FAQ About The Nigeria Customs Service
How much is the salary of Nigeria Customs?
How Do I Check My Name On The Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates?
Below are the procedures to follow in order to check your names on the Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates List.
Kindly follow all the instructions listed below to successfully download NCS Shortlisted names:
- Visit the customs portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal login
- Log in with your email address or Application ID and password.
- Once the NCS Dashboard loads, navigate to the ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ tab.
- Click on Download Shortlist.
- Once the list is downloaded, search for your names on NCS List.
We’ve extensively given you detailed guidelines on how to access the Nigeria Customs Service www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal Login.
Do well to stick around this page as we’ll always update you with real-time relevant Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment News and don’t forget to share this article using the share button below.