Are you intrigued by the possibility of employment at a global energy firm? Alternatively, do you seek personal and professional growth through challenging undertakings? If so, we cordially invite you to apply for the Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates, available during the 2023-2024 program phase.
Depending on your performance during this internship, you could be invited to apply for various post-graduation initiatives like the Aspire Business Leadership Program, the LEAD-Field Engineering Program, or other entry-level positions.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes Company
Program Location: Various Baker Hughes Regions
Program Duration: 1 – 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Baker Hughes Internships for Graduates 2023 | What to Expect
The Internship Program is designed around you, enabling you to gain hands-on work experience that will form the foundation of your professional career. Join us at the forefront of the industry and learn first-hand how processes, systems, and practices work together across our business to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs through the flawless execution and application of leading-edge energy technology.
- You will be asked which fields interest you during the application process.
- You will be matched to potential suitable internship assignments during the screening and interview process and the specific details of your potential internship assignments will be explained to you during the interview process.
To be eligible for Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates, the ideal applicants should:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates should adhere to the following process:
The exact process may vary, but generally:
- Apply online
- Self-recorded, on-demand, digital interview
- Face-to-face, live, digital, interview
- Offer extended
- Accept the offer
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details