The MBSA Graduate Development Programme presents a unique opportunity for recently qualified graduates who wish to become an integral part of the talent pool at Mercedes-Benz South Africa. Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply for this program.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd operates as an automotive manufacturer, producing a wide range of luxurious cars and accessories. The company serves customers worldwide and is known for its excellence in the automotive industry.
The MBSA Graduate Development Programme is a graduate trainee program based in East London, South Africa. It is targeted at degree or diploma holders who are looking to gain relevant practical experience in their field of study. The duration of the program is not specified, and the number of available slots is not stated.
The program offers the following benefits to selected candidates:
- Practical experience in the candidate’s field of study.
- Exposure to a world-class manufacturing facility and environment.
- Opportunity to apply for positions within the organization.
- Coaching and mentoring support.
To be eligible for the program, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Recently graduated within the last 3 years.
- South African citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an advantage when applying for the program.
- Recently qualified graduates with a full NQF 6 or higher in the following career streams: Bachelor of Science (Data Science) or National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development).
The selection criteria include:
- Grade 12 with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with an average pass mark of 65%.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to write a technical assessment.
Interested candidates can apply online through the application portal. They should search for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) and complete the application process. The required documents include a CV, certified copies of Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, the latest tertiary academic record, a copy of the ID, and contact details.
The application deadline for the MBSA Graduate Development Programme is May 29, 2023.