The University of the West of England (UWE) is excited to announce the launch of the Millennium Scholarship, designed exclusively for international postgraduate students who intend to pursue their studies at the university during the upcoming academic session in 2023/2024. This prestigious scholarship provides a remarkable opportunity for recipients, offering a substantial discount of up to 50% on tuition fees.
Successful candidates awarded this scholarship will have the privilege of engaging in an internship within the International Office or other relevant departments. Additionally, they will be expected to actively participate in ambassadorial activities on behalf of the University throughout the duration of their course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the West of England (UWE), United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount
Host Institution(s): The University of the West of England (UWE)
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Oversea Students
Eligibility Criteria | UWE Millennium Scholarship 2023
The applicant should;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How-to-Apply: Application for this scholarship is done as part of the application for admission. You will be invited to apply as part of the application process if you pass the set eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023