Daemen College in the USA offers Merit Scholarships to attract highly accomplished international students, whether they are pursuing undergraduate or graduate programs on a full-time basis (some part-time options are available).
One such scholarship, the President’s Scholarship, is granted each year to first-year students and transfer students, and it’s based on their academic achievements. For first-year students, the award can go up to $12,500, and for transfer students, it can reach up to $9,000.
The majority of these scholarships are renewable, provided students maintain a minimum 3.0 QPA and continue their full-time enrollment status. This presents an excellent opportunity for academically talented international students to fund their education at Daemen College.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
- Host Institution(s): Daemen College, USA
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Study level: Undergraduate and graduate students
- Funding Amount: up to $12,500
- Nationality: International students
To qualify for a Daemen College Merit Scholarship, applicants should typically meet one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Domestic or International Status: Applicants can be either domestic or international students.
- Enrollment in Undergraduate or Graduate Programs: Applicants should be currently enrolled or intending to enroll in either undergraduate or graduate degree programs at the university.
- First Year of Study: While this requirement applies to some scholarships, it doesn’t apply to all. Some scholarships may consider students at different stages of their academic journey.
- High School Certificate or Equivalent: Applicants should possess a high school certificate or an equivalent qualification that meets the admission requirements of Daemen College.
- English Language Proficiency: All applicants are expected to provide evidence of meeting Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements. In certain cases, the university may accept a waiver for this requirement.
Meeting these criteria is essential for being considered for a Daemen College Merit Scholarship. It’s advisable to review the specific eligibility requirements for the scholarship you’re interested in, as they may vary between different scholarships offered by the college.
List of Daemen College Merit Scholarships 2024/2025
Here are some of the currently available merit scholarships to apply for at Daemen College 2024/2025
This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $12,500
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $12,500
The Founders Scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $11,000
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $11,000
The Deans Scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance.
Amount of award (First Year): up to $10,000
Amount of award (Transfers): up to $10,000
How To Apply
To apply for the Daemen College Merit Scholarships, eligible and interested candidates should follow these steps:
- Admission: Begin by applying for admission to Daemen College, USA, for either an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Complete Application Form: Once you have been accepted into the college, proceed to complete the application form for the Merit Scholarship. Make sure to provide all required information and documents.
- Application Deadline: While the specific deadline for this scholarship is not specified in the provided information, it’s crucial to complete your application for admission and the scholarship as early as possible to increase your chances of being considered.
Please note that scholarship application deadlines can vary, and it’s advisable to contact Daemen College’s admissions or scholarship office for the most up-to-date information regarding application deadlines and to ensure you meet all requirements.